Off-Season Paperwork - Divisional Applications
Divisional Applications Mandatory for All TeamsMay 15th, 2019 at 1:21PM May 15th, 2019 6:23PM
All teams must complete a Divisional Application Form each season. Once again for the 2019-2020 season, the NCRHA has provided an online form for each team to complete.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your conference director initially, or if necessary you may contact the NCRHA at: [email protected]
Link to form: https://forms.gle/
- This form is also available on the NCRHA website, at: https://ncrha.org/
Please note the process/timeline on the form itself, which is also below for your reference.
- See League Operations Manual for Division definitions: https://ncrha.org/pps-medias/
- This form needs only be completed once per club. Responses are due by May 17, 2019 at 11:00PM Eastern.
- Applications must be completed every season in which the club intends to participate.
- This form is an application for divisional placement. Some applications may be denied, in which case the team representative can appeal the decision, per the process outlined in step #3.
- The NCRHA and Conferences will issue decisions on applications no later than July 1.
- For teams whose applications are denied, all appeals are to be submitted by July 15. Appeals are to be emailed to the NCRHA at [email protected], along with the original application as well as any other information that supports the appeal.
- Final rulings will be issued by the NCRHA no later than August 1.
- It is the responsibility of the team representative to provide another responsible team member’s contact information if the team representative is going to be unavailable during these dates.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact NCRHA Executive Director Brennan Edwards at [email protected]. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
NCRHA Announces Cancellation of 2020 National Collegiate Roller Hockey Championships
April 2020 event cancelled; 2021 Championships to be held in Fort Myers, FLMarch 12th, 2020 7:23PM
NCRHA Announces Release of NCRHAtv
Game-changing broadcast network immediately available to all players and fansMarch 9th, 2020 12:31PM
Stony Brook falls to Northeastern, faces elimination Saturday
by Vincent MatulaMarch 6th, 2020 8:33PM ECRHA